I was in the kitchen of my apt, trying to construct some sort of monstruous art project using things from the fridge, when I tipped over about a gallon bowl of some sort of rotten egg batter. No one was phased by the awful stench except me.
My rmate was playing with a knife and was startled by my accident so that she slit her wrist, and blood began gushing onto the floor.
The next day, her arm bandaged, we returned to classes, and were teaching a laboratory. I was working on a secret experiment at the same time I was supposed to be teaching and spilled a white powder all over...the fume hood, the floor...and was terrified because I knew it was poisonous.